Our School library helps to:
- Impact positively on the academic achievement of the students. Students can perform better during examination by reading various books.
- Facilitate the work of the classroom teacher and ensures each student has equitable access to resources, irrespective of home opportunities or constraints.
- Equip students with the skills necessary to succeed in a constantly changing technological, social and economic environment.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan, implement and evaluate inquiry-based programs that will ensure students acquire skills to collect, critically analyse and organize information, problem-solve and communicate their findings.
- Provide teachers with access to relevant curriculum information and professional development materials within and outside the school; and opportunities to cooperatively plan, implement and evaluate learning program.\
- rovide and promote quality fiction to develop and sustain in students the habit of reading for pleasure and to enrich students’ intellectual, aesthetic, cultural and emotional growth.
The classrooms are spacious, well-ventilated, lighted and equipped with modern educational amenities. Emphasis is laid on cleanliness. Highly conducive classroom environment enrich the quality of the teaching-learning process.A
The importance of English language cannot be mitigated even if so desired. It is almost necessary that a learner has a good command over the language to allow him overall success in life. Having clarity and accuracy of the English language gives confidence to the learner and opens doors to avenues otherwise out of reach. His/her understanding of the nuances of the English language serves as a platform to rise and evolve in his life and career. It is thus vital, that provisions be made to enhance the skills of the learners of this global language.
The onus of English language enhancement among learners lies with the school. Besides appointing efficient teachers, we have set-up a good digital English language lab for the use of our students. We have 40 computers with Words worth software to train our students.
The School’s computer lab is well furnished, giving students unlimited access to computers and associated educational software tools. The laboratories are equipped with multimedia computers running Windows, MS Office etc. Broad band connectivity is also provided. Educational CDs are also provided for students to enhance their knowledge. Provision of software like QBasic, CorelDraw, MSLOGO, Macromedia Flash Player in the academic curriculum for Std. I to X are made for ensuring the educational interactive classes more interesting and practical. The lab has 45 computers.
The music room is equipped with a synthesizers, harmonium, guitars, drum sets etc. Entertainment and enjoyable music sessions are conducted to develop the aesthetic values of the children.
We have hobby classes for Instrumental and vocal music that are run on every Saturday throughout the year.
Well-equipped and separate laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics are provided. Each laboratory has adequate workstations. The material and apparatus in the laboratories help our budding scientists to understand better the knowledge gained from books, through demonstrations as well as self experimentation.
Art and Craft Room
Specially designed Art and craft room is used by our students to explore, imagine and put their ideas in colourful paintings, sketches, clay work, paper art, designs, DIY craft, best out of waste etc.
Number of Playgrounds: 02
Physical fitness and health education form an integral part of the School curriculum with activities like yoga, karate etc. Trained professional personnel help the students to acquire skills and techniques required for various games and sports. A specially designed play area with modern play equipments is also available to the tiny tots.
Students of higher classes enjoy out-door games like football, volleyball, badminton, basketball and cricket. The students have coaching facility for indoor games like- carom, chess, badminton and table tennis. They are also trained in athletics. In addition to inter-class and inter-house competitions conducted regularly in sports, the students also participate in inter school competitions.
We provide a wholesome Menu at our school Mess. Mess committee visits in the kitchen and check the cooking, making and serving the whole process. Pure and germs free RO water is provided to the students. We also have a separate section for Jain students.
In this connection the following points are strictly observed:
- Provision of the Balanced Diet to the students
- Qualitative preparation of the food in view of the taste of the students.
- Monitoring the Cleanliness and Hygienic Conditions in the Mess.
- Pre–Planning for the procurement of Grocery, Vegetables, Fruits, LPG and other requirements etc. in the Mess.
- Inculcating the Table manners and etiquettes amongst the students.
- Developing behavioral objectives in the students.
Breakfast: Idli/ Dosa/ Poha/ Puri Bhaji/ Pav Bhaji/ Bread jam/ Pakodas/ upma- sheera; bournvita/ badam milk/ squashes etc.
Lunch: Green /Fruit vegetables, Dal, Chapati, Sprouts, Curd, Pickle, Salad, Fruits, Juices, sweets, Rice, Papad etc.